1. Testing conducted by Apple in October 2020 using pre‑production MacBook Air systems with Apple M1 chip and 8-core GPU, as well as production 1.2GHz quad-core Intel Core i7–based MacBook Air systems, all configured with 16GB of RAM and 2TB SSD. Tested with pre‑release Final Cut Pro 10.5 using a 55-second clip with 4K Apple ProRes RAW media, at 4096x2160 resolution and 59.94 frames per second, transcoded to Apple ProRes 422. Performance tests are conducted using specific computer systems and reflect the approximate performance of MacBook Air.
2. Testing conducted by Apple in October 2020 using pre‑production MacBook Air systems with Apple M1 chip and 8-core GPU, configured with 8GB of RAM and 512GB SSD. The Apple TV app movie playback test measures battery life by playing back 1080p HD content with display brightness set to eight clicks from the bottom. Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/sg/batteries for more information.
3. This study was commissioned by Apple and delivered by Forrester Consulting.
4. Based on internal Apple data and Boston Consulting Group’s Most Innovative Companies 2021 (https://www.bcg.com/en-us/publications/2021/most-innovative-companies-overview).
5. Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.